Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement
Lost Password?
The performance of the textile and garment industry in 2016: Exports fell 1.9% while domestic garment consumption rose 2.2%.

Find millions of selling leads from around the world,now!
Featured Company
Pollyfin Canggih, PT

Data & Statistic
  Indonesia Manufacturing Export Import Data
  Performance of Indonesian Textile Industry and Textile Products ( Kinerja Tekstil Indonesia ) 2017

Special Feature
  Texprocess presents ‘Digital Textile Micro Factory’ for the first time
Home arrow Latest News arrow Textile Industrial Raw Material Prices Can Be Decrease By Existence Bonded Logistics Center

Textile Industrial Raw Material Prices Can Be Decrease By Existence Bonded Logistics Center PDF Print E-mail
Written by Maizer   
Thursday, 10 March 2016

The business world assess the presence of 11 Bonded Logistics Center for various supplies industrial country would facilitate the activities of production and lower raw material prices. Ernovian G. Ismy, Secretary General of the Indonesian Textile Association (API), said the existence of PLB to the textile industry, which is adjacent to the main production centers can cut costs by up to 30% logistic.


"We've calculated the presence of PLB in Cikarang save costs logistic 34%. Thus, 60% of the total cost of production that have been derived from the raw material, the cotton can be reduced significantly, "he said


Although currently a very open PLB establishment by governments, employers expect the government to be more selective in granting permission PLB operators for commodities and same kind of stuff, but in a nearby location.


Because the existence of PLB farther from production centers will not be utilized. Ideally, for each of the regions production center has one unit PLB. As in Central Java, where the textile industry is needed PLB.


PLB establishment, he added, will move the turnover of approximately US $ 420 million per year from Malaysia to Indonesia only from commodity cotton. During this time, to get the raw materials from the United States and China, cotton deposited in Malaysia.


Of the total national cotton imports valued at US $ 1.4 billion per year, 60% of which was imported by the domestic textile industry directly through the port of Tanjung Priok. The other 40% is taken from a special cotton warehouse in Malaysia.



Harga Bahan Baku Industri Tekstil Bisa Turun Dengan Adanya Pusat Logistik Berikat



Dunia usaha menilai keberadaan 11 Pusat Logistik Berikat untuk berbagai jenis barang kebutuhan industri Tanah Air akan memperlancar aktivitas produksi serta menurunkan harga bahan baku.


Ernovian G. Ismy, Sekretaris Jenderal Asosiasi Pertekstilan Indonesia (API), mengatakan keberadaan PLB untuk industri tekstil, utamanya yang berdekatan dengan sentra produksi dapat memangkas ongkos logisitk hingga 30%.


“Kami sudah hitung keberadaan PLB di Cikarang menghemat biaya logisitk 34%. Dengan demikian, 60% dari total ongkos produksi yang selama ini berasal dari bahan baku, yakni kapas dapat berkurang signifikan,” tuturnya


Kendati saat ini pendirian PLB sangat terbuka oleh pemerintah, pengusaha berharap pemerintah lebih selektif dalam pemberian izin operator PLB untuk komoditas dan jenis barang yang sama, namun berada pada lokasi yang berdekatan.


Pasalnya, keberadaan PLB yang lebih jauh dari sentra produksi tidak akan termanfaatkan. Idealnya, untuk setiap satu wilayah sentra produksi memiliki satu unit PLB. Seperti di Jawa Tengah, keberadaan PLB sangat dibutuhkan industri tekstil.


Pendirian PLB, lanjutnya, akan memindahkan perputaran uang sekitar US$420 juta per tahun dari Malaysia ke Indonesia hanya dari komoditas kapas. Selama ini, untuk mendapatkan bahan baku dari Amerika Serikat dan China, kapas dititipkan di Malaysia.


Dari total impor kapas nasional senilai US$1,4 miliar per tahun, 60% di antaranya didatangkan oleh industri tekstil dalam negeri secara langsung melalui pelabuhan Tanjung Priok. Adapun 40% lainnya diambil dari gudang khusus kapas di Malaysia.

More Latest News & Recent
Indonesian Company Readiness in Implementing Industry 4.0
D'Fashion, The Most Complete Textile Center is Back in Bandung
Airlangga Minister of Industry Ensures Nike Will Transfer Order to Indonesia
CCI Exposes 2019 Fashion Trend, Starting from Coral to Tie-Dyed Denim
The Ministry of Industry Aims to Invest Rp130 T of Three Industries in 2019
Latest Selling Leads
Printmate 2017-10-27
Label 2017-04-07
Canvas Fabric 2016-04-29
Women Underwear 2016-03-21
Latest Buying Leads
Twill Pants 2017-04-07
All Finish Fabric 2016-03-21
Cotton Waste 2014-02-03
Cotton Waste 2014-02-03
Anne Patricia Sutanto
Vice CEO
PT. Pan Brothers Tbk.
Application for a Willingness to Be Resource Person


 | Home | About Us | Contact Us | Organization Link | Our Publication | Advertisement | Sitemap | Web Impression | CSR | Term & Condition  | 
Copyright © 2008, All rights reserved by CV. Gaindo Pratama Indonesia.