Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement
 
 
Lost Password?
The performance of the textile and garment industry in 2016: Exports fell 1.9% while domestic garment consumption rose 2.2%.


	
Product
Find millions of selling leads from around the world,now!
Featured Company
TIFICO FIBER INDONESIA PT (PT. TIFICO)
PAN ASIA, PT
SUSILIA INDAH SYNTHETIC FIBERS INDUSTRIES, PT (SULINDAFIN)
Pollyfin Canggih, PT

Data & Statistic
  Trend Development of Export of Industrial Products Group-Perkembangan Ekspor Kelompok Hasil Industri
  Performance of Indonesian Textile Industry and Textile Products ( Kinerja Tekstil Indonesia )

Special Feature
  Texprocess presents ‘Digital Textile Micro Factory’ for the first time
Home


				
			
			
Trisula Textile Shoots 7% Growth After IPO PDF Print E-mail
Written by Maizer   
Wednesday, 11 October 2017

PT Trisula Textile Industries Tbk (BELL) targets growth of up to 7% post-slaughter on the stock exchange in Indonesia.

 

Nurwulan Kusumawati, Director of Finance and Administration of BELL said, the prospect of the textile industry remains promising and will grow. "Where fashion is growing fast, the demand for uniform needs also increases," he said

 

As an illustration, BELL's business covers textile and textile trading industries, both in the form of textiles themselves and uniform shapes. Nurwulan said, BELL's largest revenue contribution is still supported by the provision of uniforms.

 

Post-flooring on the stock, BELL aiming earnings turnover grew around 6% - 7% end of year, with a profit of 10% -15%.

 

Previously, BELL had just made an initial public offering of 300 million shares or about 20.69% of paid up capital. From the action of the corporation, BELL successfully pocketed fresh funds as targeted, ie as much as Rp 45 billion.

 

The company will use 71% of IPO proceeds to purchase production support machines. Most of the machines are weaving machines, while the remaining 29% will be used for working capital.

 

Based on current records BELL has marketed its products to America, Japan, Brazil, Australia, and the Middle East.

 

Trisula Textile Bidik Pertumbuhan 7% Setelah IPO

 

PT Trisula Textile Industries Tbk (BELL) menargetkan pertumbuhan hingga 7% pasca melantai di bursa efek di Indonesia.

 

Nurwulan Kusumawati, Direktur Keuangan dan Administrasi BELL bilang, prospek industri tekstil tetap menjanjikan dan akan berkembang. "Di mana fashion berkembang cepat, permintaan akan kebutuhan uniform juga ikut meningkat," ujarnya

 

Sebagai gambaran, bisnis BELL meliputi industri tekstil dan perdagangan tekstil, baik berupa tekstil itu sendiri maupun bentuk uniform. Nurwulan bilang, kontribusi pendapatan BELL paling besar masih ditopang oleh penyediaan seragam.

 

Pasca melantai di bursa, BELL membidik perolehan omzet tumbuh berkisar 6% - 7% akhir tahun, dengan laba 10% -15%.

 

Sebelumnya, BELL baru saja melakukan penawaran umum saham perdana sebanyak 300 juta saham atau sekitar 20,69% dari modal disetor. Dari aksi korporasi itu, BELL sukses mengantongi dana segar sesuai target, yakni sebanyak Rp 45 miliar.

 

Perusahaan bakal menggunakan 71% dana IPO untuk membeli mesin penunjang produksi. Sebagian besar mesin tersebut merupakan mesin weaving, sementara 29% sisanya akan digunakan untuk modal kerja.

 

Berdasarkan catatan  saat ini BELL telah memasarkan produknya ke Amerika, Jepang, Brazil, Australia, dan Timur Tengah.

 

Lebih lanjut, tahun ini BELL akan membeli 12 mesin baru. Sementara pada tahun depan, perusahaan akan kembali menambah mesin baru dengan jumlah yang sama.

 

 

 
		
More Latest News & Recent
Spindelfabrik Suessen GmbH with new Managing Director
Maximize Industry 4.0, Marketplace of Textile China Targeted
Minister of Trade Continue to Expand Indonesia Access to Japanese Market
Ministry of Industry Supply 356 Competent Workforce for TPT Industry
TPT Industry Spurs Sales in the Domestic Market
Latest Selling Leads
Printmate 2017-10-27
Label 2017-04-07
Canvas Fabric 2016-04-29
Women Underwear 2016-03-21
POST   |   MORE
Latest Buying Leads
Twill Pants 2017-04-07
All Finish Fabric 2016-03-21
Cotton Waste 2014-02-03
Cotton Waste 2014-02-03
POST   |   MORE
  EXPERT PERSPECTIVE
Anne Patricia Sutanto
Vice CEO
PT. Pan Brothers Tbk.
Application for a Willingness to Be Resource Person

 

Read more...
Advertisement
Advertisement
 
 | Home | About Us | Contact Us | Organization Link | Our Publication | Advertisement | Sitemap | Web Impression | CSR | Term & Condition  | 
Copyright © 2008, All rights reserved by CV. Gaindo Pratama Indonesia.